It applies to those who may view and communicate with us through our website (strategyco.eu) as well as persons with whom we do business.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
You are not required to provide any personal data to view our website. However, you may choose to provide personal data when requesting information, exploring business opportunities or as part of a business relationship with us.
Depending upon your use of our website, We may collect some or all of the following data:
- IP address
- Email address
- Job title
- Company name
- Contact phone number
- Business interest
- Geographic location
- Web browser type and version
We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your access to our website;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our website;
- Supplying our products and services to you;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Supplying you with email newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time.
- Analysing your use of our website [and gathering feedback] to enable us to continually improve our website and your user experience;
Protecting Personal Information
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights.
Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to us.
In any case, we secure personal information against unauthorised or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage by appropriate technical and organisational measures.
We also take measures to ensure confidentiality, meaning that only people who have a need to know and use the personal information can access it.
Sharing Your Information
We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
Rights of Access, Correction, Erasure, & Restriction
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
You have the right to:
- request access to the personal information we hold about you and request correction if any of the information we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate;
- request erasure of your personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it;
- object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
- object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- request the restriction of processing of your personal information;
- request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
To request export and erasure of your personal data, please make a formal request with this form: